Last Updated on April 6, 2021 by Helga Dosa
Salmon tartare is a decorative and refreshing appetizer. Good to impress guests and dates with minimal effort! Healthy, good looking, and tasty. With this post, you can get the Salmon Tartare recipe for a great and unforgettable appetizer.
The Salmon Tartare recipe is right below for you. The Italian appetizer recipe is simple, delicious, super fancy, and chic. It’s something you should make as an appetizer if you’re planning to amaze your guests or loved ones. A beautifully simple preparation of raw fish that is a celebration of freshness. The thing I love about this dish is the magic worked by the lemon juice. As well as imparting sharp fresh flavor, the acid in the lemon juice affects the protein in the fish, causing a cooked texture on the surface of the meat whilst leaving the center rare and soft. You can also make it by adding avocado on top of your Salmon Tartare. An extra ingredient that can create an even bigger difference, not just in style, but in the level of healthiness as well. So, are you ready to make your first delicious Salmon Tartare recipe?
- 1 pound smoked salmon
- black pepper
- Quality Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 lemon
- Take 1 pound of Smoked Salmon (the one that is ready to eat ).
- Lay the salmon a large dish (a hand-painted Deruta would add an extra touch), add capers, fresh grated black pepper.
- Squeeze 1 lemon, mix with good quality Olive oil and dribble on the Salmon.
- If you like, add some mozzarella slices (being bland, mozzarella combines well with salmon since the latter is salty).
- Sometimes I also add some basil leaves. Let it sit until your Guest arrive and serve it as is.
- I usually combine this with a good Salad.