Share this article!
Last Updated on November 28, 2018 by Katty
A delicious combination of chicken with Swiss cheese, seasoning and creamy goodness in one easy baked dish! Who could ask for more?!
Servings 4 servings
- 6 ounces chicken breasts, skinless, boneless
- 6 ounces Swiss cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Arrange chicken in a greased 12 x 8 x 2 baking dish. Top with Swiss cheese slices.
- Combine soup and milk and stir well.
- Spoon mixture over chicken and sprinkle with stuffing mix.
- Drizzle butter or margarine over crumbs.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 50 minutes. Enjoy!