Share this article!
Last Updated on November 28, 2018 by Katty
This is an easy chili recipe that you can throw in the slow cooker and forget about all day. Great topped with Cheddar cheese, crushed corn chips, and a dollop of sour cream.
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 2 cans low sodium tomato soup
- 2 cups kidney beans
- 2 cups black beans
- 1 chopped onion
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat. Place turkey in the skillet, and cook until evenly brown; drain.
- Coat the inside of a slow cooker with cooking spray, and mix in turkey, tomato soup, kidney beans, black beans and onion.
- Season with chili powder, red pepper flakes, garlic powder, cumin, black pepper, allspice and salt.
- Cover, and cook 8 hours on Low or 4 hours on High.