A good recipe for warmish weather.
Veal Piccata or veal with lemon juice
Servings 4 servings
- 8 slices veal thin
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp parsely
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tbsp margarine or butter
- Get thin slices of veal, pass them in flour.
- In a (you guessed it) non-stick frying pan, put some margarine and melt on medium flame.
- Then add the veal and allow to nearly brown on one side before turning over.
- Then have the other side cook well.
- At the end, add freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- Raise flame so that the lemon draws.
- Serve the veal with the sauce, and if you have a bit of time, dust with some finely chopped parsely.