My family’s favorite and I can’t show up for Christmas without them! If you’re a chocolate lover, you can use chocolate chips in place of the raisins.
Servings 24 cookies
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Quick cooking oats
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (or 190 degrees C). Grease cookie sheets.
- Put all ingredients except raisins (or chips) and walnuts in food processor. Mix well.
- Put in bowl and add raisins and walnuts, stir.
- Drop by teaspoons onto greased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes.
Can use parchment paper instead of grease on cookie sheet.