- We do not have a newsletter at this time. Newsletter has been replaced by the facebook page
- Venice is Drowning
High tides in Venice are becoming more and more dangerous and damaging and it is impossible to keep them under control.
- Five things to do in Italy in November
November is a great month to visit Italy: the colors of Fall and the beauty of the landscape are matched by a wealth of traditional fairs and celebrations.
- A Brief History of Women Emancipation in Italy
A short overview of how women obtained emancipation in Italy and what can still be done to truly make il Belpaese a gender equal country.
- Bars in Italy
The concept of going to a bar, and the definition of the bar itself, is very different in Italy from that held in any Anglo-Saxon or Northern European country.
- L’Ospedale delle Bambole
In Naples there’s a “hospital” where dolls get fixed and you can buy vintage dolls or donate one.
- Italian Gift Ideas
Some ideas for gifts with an Italian allure.
- About Italy
Interesting facts about Italy.
- Italian Cartoons: Lupo Alberto
Lupo Alberto, one of Italy’s favorite cartoon character.
- Italy’s Noise Pollution!
Italy is a loud country.
- Scopa: A Traditional Italian Card Game
How to play scopa, a popular card game in Italy