This is an easy chili recipe that you can throw in the slow cooker and forget about all day. Great topped with Cheddar cheese, crushed corn chips, and a dollop of sour cream.
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 4 hours
Total Time 4 hours 15 minutes
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 2 cans low sodium tomato soup
- 2 cups kidney beans
- 2 cups black beans
- 1 chopped onion
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat. Place turkey in the skillet, and cook until evenly brown; drain.
- Coat the inside of a slow cooker with cooking spray, and mix in turkey, tomato soup, kidney beans, black beans and onion.
- Season with chili powder, red pepper flakes, garlic powder, cumin, black pepper, allspice and salt.
- Cover, and cook 8 hours on Low or 4 hours on High.