Let’s take a look at the 2021 podium.
The Liceo Ripelli is supporting transgender students. Find out how.
Nice Video of cars in Rome in the 1930s. It was filmed at the Pincio, a park just above Piazza del Popolo in the 1930s
Perugina seems ready to take over Nutella.
The events in the Congo, explained.
- February 26, 2021For the first time, Italy is the setting of a Pixar motion picture. It’s the [...]
- February 25, 2021Italy recorded its first cases of coronavirus and soon became the epicenter for [...]
- February 21, 2021Luna Rossa wins the Prada Cup and gains access to the America's Cup final, [...]
- Watch: the eruption of the Etna
- Exploring the Dolomites with a hiker
- The National Geographic Shows Us Italy
- March 21, 2020We need to support Italy with our thoughts, and music is a great way to bring our mind to places, channelling good energy towards [...]
- January 1, 2020Italian Americans during World War Two: millions of Italian Americans were affected by the implementation of Executive Order [...]
- December 23, 2019Italian-American singers that still impact the music world today. [...]
- October 5, 2019Life and career of Monica Bellucci, an Italian actress, a former model and one of the most beautiful women in the world. [...]
- December 1, 2016Aldo, Giovanni & Giacomo Italian cinema has been always labeled as intellectual and artistic, deep in its content and [...]
- August 5, 2016Totò in the 1930s (wikimedia) The legend of Totò Antonio De Curtis, better known as Totò, is not really popular outside of [...]
- February 4, 2020February is one of the best months to visit Italy if you are on a tight [...]
- January 1, 2020January is not really the best month to enjoy Italy: days are cold and short, but budget travelers might find the savings on [...]
- December 6, 2019December is the month of Christmas, one of the most important festivities in Italy. But there are many other events taking place [...]
- January 7, 2020Livigno slopes climb to almost 9000 ft, which means they usually have plenty of natural snow and is a great place for skiing. [...]
- December 7, 2019Skiers often comment on the scenery in the Monterosa ski area, and even the most seasoned among them are impressed by the far [...]
- November 12, 2019Terme di Saturnia are large natural thermal baths in the South of Tuscany whose waters are rich in sulphur and have health [...]